Monday, October 08, 2007

Where did I go?






Well, I was reminded today that I am sorely outdated in my blog, so here's a recap!

Log Show was great this year as always!! There was this ticket booth with 2 fantasticly hot ladies in it... yes, I was ropped in and took a casualty with me!! Steve placed 2nd this year in Novice Single Bucking- he's very proud! He and Cody double bucked together for the first time, and Cody tried single bucking.

Jackie graduated from Eastern Washington University with her masters, so Steve, Julie and I road tripped to meet up with Mom, Dad, Jess and Chris to celebrate!


We have a new arrival to Announce!! Matthew Loyd Miesuk was welcomed into the world by friends and family eager to love on him!!


We spent 4th of July out on Eliza Island with the MacAbee clan, it was a blast (sometimes litterally) and they have the best sunsets!


Julie has a new baby- rotten lab Cable!! His Auntie loves him a lot, and he knows it!!

Beachie had a fantastic Birthday...

Chelsey and I did Girl's Weekend at Deception pass

My Beautiful friend Tara got married... yes, I was the anal-retentive friend once again!!



Jaimie and I tiled her platform for her new woodstove... but you'll just have to wait to see those pictures!

No comments: