Friday, December 15, 2006

Angela's Wedding





Well, I've done it. I've successfully pulled off a wedding (that wasn't my own)!! Angela enlisted me as her wedding planner and the big event was Saturday... and it was awesome!! Believe it or not, I don't have any pictures of the wedding because I was busy orchestrating, but I do have pictures of the bachelorette party and Rehersal. We had a ton of fun- including Jess's friend that posed as a stripper but really just wanted a beer in a room full of Lovley Ladies! (You should have seen Angela's face when he walked in- I thought she was going to combust then kill us all from the grave!!) The party a success, on to set up and rehersal at the church! Jess apparently turnes into a reindeer when she vacumes, and the Bride and Groom were darling in their antlers. The wedding was a success, and I couldn't have done it without my sidekick Beach, my sick husband, Julie and Ben the "I can do that for you" man, who looks great in a bow tie, by the way! So.... anyone else getting married that wants an anal-retentitive wedding planner who likes to get her cranky pants on and kick out crashers? I just happen to have the girl for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that Angela girl sure was lucky to have you there! He He

Anonymous said...

I want more!! I know you are doing things that are blog worthy....