Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas Cookie Day!!






It's Christmas Cookie Day at Mom's 2007!! This year we thought about our approach a little better, and made less cookies... I think we baked for ever last year!! Mom made sugar cookies and gingerbread house pieces, Aunt Karen and Leann made chocolate covered pretzles with yummie bits on them, Aunt Anne made her famous peanut butter bon bons, I made puppy treats with Kim, and Aunt Betty made a beatuful Star Tree out of sugar cookies! (I'm sad I don't have a picture of that one, but I think mom does!) The little girls (Kim, Holli, Shaina, Maddie, Riley and Sidney) had a blast decorating sugar cookies in all sorts of christmas shapes. They also found the dress up box and put on a parade of costumes! Mom and Aunt Anne glued the gingerbread houses together with royal icing, and we went to town on them! I helped Julie made a Rudolph the gumdrop reindeer, and Riley helped Aunt/Grandma Betty make a beautiful house to take home! Another successful Cookie Day and another year of memories!

No comments: