Wednesday, October 25, 2006





What a Season!! I get to go to the pumpkin patch again!! But this time, I'm headed to McPahil Berry Farms in Lynden with my niece Livie and her preschool class! Amy called, said they are combining a field trip with Grandparent's day, and asked if I wanted to come too! I think I am a spoiled Auntie!! Steve's dad and step-mother came too. The day was very wet and drizzly, but that didn't stop us from having a great time!! We got to take a hay ride around the farm and out to the patch, and everyone got to pick out their own pumpkin! Livie found hers right away, them had a great time playing in the fresh mud!! She was quite delighted with herself! Then back on the wagon we went and back to the farm to ride a train, check out all the cool animals- pigs, bunnies, koi fish, sheep- and feed the goats. Then they provided us with hot cider, apple juice, and apple wedges in caramel for snack! We had a lot of fun, and Livie's teacher invited me to come to 2 more field trips- a bakery and the Nutcracker in December! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your boots!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a great time! Livie was talking all about how her Auntie Jaisha went to the pumpkin patch with her....when she went back to school on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

So, where are the pictures of your pumpkins? All these trips to pumpkin farms and no pictures of how you carved them!! What kind of pumpkin patch vistor are you?!?